Thursday, October 2, 2008

So THAT'S how they do it!

Have you ever gone to Chuck E Cheese and wondered how you win those stupid 100,000 ticket items? Like who really sits there all day and wins them? Or who saves and saves and saves months worth of tickets? Pita let me in on the secret... aha!

!
 

3 say anything:

Haylie said...

That is so funny...
Corgan just cheated by walking on the rolling thing...

How funny is that! I wish I could do that but then I would break it! Ha ha ha.
So sorry for myself.

When did you go to Chuck E. Cheeses?

By the way, you have to come over to get Corgan's invitation for my birthday party. HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT!

byers babes said...

CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER!!!!!!!!! But I'll teach Brooke to do that next time.

Alison said...

Hey! We went to the new Chuck E. Cheese in Layton last night! I believe it is the second one in Utah. It was soooooo crowded we could barely stand it! But Jack LOVES skee ball so we had to stay. I wish we could have gone to your Chuck E. Cheese! If he saw Corgan up there cheating, he would have to be up there, too!