So our Trunk or Treat was supposed to be the day before Halloween and unfortunately it got cancelled due to Prop 8 and the need to devote more hours to the cause. I'm not going to lie, I was bummed pretty much the whole day and I did murmur a little. So instead of getting to take the kids, B and I went to our Bishop's house and called registered voters.
Luckily, my unbelievably amazing sister and her connections hooked Pita up with an opportunity to go to a Trunk or Treat in Tustin, CA. Apparently they didn't "get the message" that they needed to cancel theirs. They had a full blown carnival on the inside and candy on the outside.
My little Sis and Pita on a haystack.
We all know Pita has a knack for cheating at games, why would tonight be any different?
Collection time!
Silly times with an amazing Auntie who saved Halloween! We LOVE you Aunt K!
My little Sis and Pita on a haystack.
We all know Pita has a knack for cheating at games, why would tonight be any different?
Collection time!
Silly times with an amazing Auntie who saved Halloween! We LOVE you Aunt K!
2 say anything:
this makes me so so jealous! because this morning i was thinking about how i dont have pictures with corgan... :( its been so long! the one i do have sittin on this wall is of me and corgan when she was like one! ya.. will you fix that? i dont even have a camera here at school! oh well.
it took a cause like saving halloween for me to dress up like that! I had a great time soaking up all her little character traits and seeing her interact with big and small people alike. thanks for lending her! I'll pay you later.. ;)
Post a Comment