Friday, October 31, 2008

Hair-y Halloween (ok it's so cheesy but I couldn't resist!)

Every year we dress up at work and every year I wish I had a cute costume and I never do. I always plan to have a good one the next year... and then it creeps up on me, I end up not having a good one again, and then I vow for next year to have a costume. 
Here's our staff all decked out. We always have some really good ones.
Francisco and I were nerds and Alex and Catherine (aka Tila Tequila look alike) were a sailor and a "mile high" airline stewardess, respectively.


What were your best costumes you ever been or ever seen? These two were pretty great... Amy Winehouse and Peggy Bundy. I need help for next year!

1 say anything:

moshi said...

big hair is back! oh baby! and you make a good nerd. love the pose man. word. hairy halloween. haha. how creative. sweet. like candy! halloween candy at that.! ya. and it is cheezy. i love cheeze though.