Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Part Deux

So we went to another P-Patch with dad Tuesday night. I can't believe how fast the month had flown by, we usually go in the beginning of October and here we were cramming it in the week of Halloween. We thought if we put Chubs by the mini pumpkins someone would buy him. Although he's not so mini.
B and Pita take a picture by this Tigger every year. I'm not posting them cause I don't want to get a "you suck" comment like the last post I did about him and Pita.
We told Pita she could pick a pumpkin and we'd get it for her if she'd smile in our pictures. Yes, we totally try to bribe her to get some good pics. So she smiled alright, with her hands covering her eyes. Well thank heavens she picked the cheapest ones in the lot ($2). Those pumpkins next to her are called "fairytale pumpkins" (I guess they are of the Bibbidi Bobbity Boo variety) and cost $10 bucks! 
Yes that is excitement on their faces. Sheesh.
Pita's "I'm to cool for this pumpkin picture" face.
Chubs was happy chillin' in this patch.
His first "how tall this Fall" pic with dad.
Here are Pita's tall pics... notice her facial expression hasn't changed much over the years.
2007
Well she isn't smiling much but at least she's growing, so we've got that going for us!

6 say anything:

Convulsus Lux Lucis said...

Wow you just keep getting funnier and funnier.

SeeCilLove said...

Gee, that sure beats Koaly's white castle pictures. Although, him in Central Park and the American Natural History Museum was quite amusing...Man I need some kids!... to borrow.

Alison said...

Sooooooo cute!!! That one is our favorite pumpkin patch, the reason we fly to Irvine in October!!! You all look great! I love the comparison years! I am trying to post our four years at that Pumpkin patch right now. Fun tradition!

Rev Yo Gabba Cindawg said...

Whoa baby Baz is a BIG dude! He looks like he's ready for college already! He's HOT though...I'm cookin a little gilfriend for him! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Poor pita, you can just tell that she is tolerating the parents with the camera. Love Pop.

moshi said...

oh pumpkin patchey looks like so so much fun! i cant wait till i have a family. i wish i had a family. haha. you know what i mean. and dang.. your kids are almost taller than me! are those inches? the pumpkins are so fun. i remember those days. what a sweet family outing. im sad... i wish i could be apart of more of them! man. school. why am i here? tell me please?!