When I was little, every Sunday morning my dad would blast the soundtrack from Aladdin to wake us up. We had these huge speakers downstairs and he would start it about an hour and a half before church. Then if we weren't moving fast enough, he'd come into the room (2 sets of bunk beds and one twin for me) and serenade us with A Whole New World. I remember thinking how goofy and silly he was. But when I became a parent I realized you do crazy stuff for your kids.
Those of you who know B knows that he can be shy and introverted. But has a wicked sense of humor. You should see him around Pita though. There's a sucker if I ever saw one.
Like tonight.
Pita selected a book called Ariel's Grotto for him to read. I was feeding Chubs in the living room and heard story time from there. I could not stop giggling at what I was hearing.
B-Flounder and Ariel were in Ariel's secret grotto. You know who else has a secret grotto (Hugh Hefner)?
Pita- Seez Ariel's has boobies (if you've read my previous post, Pita has a weird obsession with this)
B- Yes there's lots of them in that other grotto too...
The reading continues and I get to hear B say "But I love him!" in his high pitched Ariel impersonation and I must say he also does a killer Ursula. My personal favorite was hearing him sing "Once Upon a Dream" and dancing with her.
Ahhh... the young years with kids. Before they roll their eyes at you and tell you you're weird. I should revel in these moments, for as soon as B reads this, there's a good possibility he knows he's been caught and won't let it happen again!
5 say anything:
stop it. just stop it right now. that breaks the bounds of cuteness and flies 50 bajillion miles further.
:)
Now I want to hear B say that. Gotta have a now.
Oh my gosh! I love B even more now. Voices are rad, especially when you do the wicked ones. I loved that he's caved in to the princess power. He didn't have a chance trying to resist.
you suck
Way to go Nat!! Love ya Baz! Children bring out the best in people.
Post a Comment