A year ago we went to my mom's company party. It was a Hoe Down theme. They had free pony rides and this version of Pita wanted to go on the horsey so B and I waited in line for a half and hour. We finally were next in line and she decided she didn't want to anymore. Grrrrr. Since then we stuck to carousel horses.
Flash forward to this year and here we are, our very first pony ride. A very expensive $5 dollar pony ride- that if you ask me they should be able to keep the horse it was so expensive. But I figured if she was going to get on it, it would be worth it. So she took about ten laps which wasn't bad and didn't scream to get off like this little girl before us did.
Here's smiley Chubs being a good sideliner while his sister has all the fun.
We went to the Pumpkin Patch with our friends the Morelands. L is the only way Pita will stay in her dance class.
Which is, by the way, going ok....but I think I'm going to pull her out and put her back in in January when she turns 3.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Pumpkin Patch Part One
this is your life Nat D at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 say anything:
you up for Corgan and I trying to do hip-hop classes? LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD?!?!?
Post a Comment