Saturday, October 18, 2008

Chubs Lives!

So, I'm sure as all of you have experienced this, when you have your first baby you take pictures of everything. Like here's Pita in her pink outfit, in her yellow outfit, in her purple outfit, and her white outfit. Here's Pita laying here, laying there. Here's Pita on this chair, on the couch, on the floor. Here's Pita everywhere. It's like a documentary of everything in photos. 


Then you have your second.

Poor guy has like NO pictures. Cause you realize they really aren't doing that much. Like how many pictures do you need in this outfit and that chair. I've realized the same is with this blog. It's the Adventures of Pita and Chubs yet poor Chubs has been neglected. I'm sure everyone else who doesn't see him every week are thinking, what happened to him?Didn't she have another baby or something? So I've made a decision to post even seemingly minor things that really if he were my first would be a montage of all sorts of minor yet seemingly major happenings.
So Chubs is a major spitter upper drooler. Hence the bibs in every shot. But look at his lovely eyebrows. Thank heavens he didn't get mine or B's.
His favorite thing to do is suck those hands and feet. He can go at it for a good half hour before getting bored!


He loves this activity station, I think mostly because he can stand. He moves back and forth like windshield wipers and the whole thing moves with him. He sits there and talks to himself for hours too. One thing I love is that he is so the opposite of Pita. She was never into the things he is.
 Here's a big milestone for Chubs and the beginning of the end of my lackadaisical attitude towards watching him. For those of you who aren't family it might seem like such a blah thing to watch, but if anything, enjoy the huge rolls on his thighs. If that's not a sight to see, I don't know what is!

9 say anything:

Charlie & Judy said...

Cute pics of Basil JR. I can relate, we hardly have any pictures or video footage of Aly. She's starting to walk and I didn't even jot the date down, nor did I video it yet! How sad....I better get on the ball, or she'll be mad when she gets older!

tiffany Snyder said...

oh i love it, he is a doll... i am just loving my little man but let's be real, there is nothing like your first born...

Haylie said...

Nat, seriously. You can think of Chubs as a man that will make Ammon jealous. Of course there might be colon coming your way. BE CAREFUL. Chubs, I can tell, you love him a lot. Maybe not AS much as Pita, but just maybe wait a little, until he is ready for the best Chubs picture yet.

Supafweak said...

zomygosh he rolled over Achievement Earned : Do A Barrel Roll! and dude nat i told i'm out for teh season TT_TT

Alison said...

Awwww, I love that activity station! I am heavy in my heart remembering that long-gone stage of Jack's! Those were happy days...feeling big by scooting around, babbling and drooling! Looong days, but overall it flew by too quickly! What a little treasure Chubs is! What a cute little boy!! He does have beautiful eyebrows!

jlake said...

What a stud! He's gonna be a heart breaker..watch out ladies! What girl doesn't love a boy who can get his feet in his mouth?!?!

kellie bee said...

HE ROLLED!!! i like his dismount, too... i give it an 8.5

Rev Yo Gabba Cindawg said...

Dangit I wanna squeeze that little hunka burnin sexy! I digg the rollz cuz!!!

moshi said...

is this kid dateable yet? smokey okey.