Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

I swear this is my last Halloween/October post! The day FINALLY came and we couldn't wait to hit the street with our BFF's the Robins.
After much debate and many wardrobe changes, the three girls decided on switching costumes around. K so graciously lent Pinky Pie to Pita and A looked so good in Pita's original intended costume that we made sure she wore it. This amazing shot by E is so great!
They had such a blast! This was the half way point and they were going strong!
Every house would be run to screaming "Trick Or Treat" at the top of their lungs! Pita abused every poor houses' doorbell and they would all knock twenty times. Luckily they said thank you's for the most part. 
Here's E and I.
Chubs waving from his cushy seat, he got to nap a little amongst the commotion. Don't you love our big, squishy, chubby penguin?

Halfway we had a costume change. Here's Pita's scary Rarrrrr! face.
My sweet Chubs.
Needless to say, she did well!

3 say anything:

Haylie said...

you must of had too much fun without me (sob)

I wish I was there!

moshi said...

oh my goodness! im back at school now and i miss them so much... they are too cute for their own good! man. that penguin. i just wanna squeeze it! and that pony. haha. it cracks me up. the legs especially. man. and that girl is a funny girl. might as well be a sorority girl since its like halloween every day! haha.

Ruth said...

Wow! She looks comfortable with the camera again. She's such a doll! I adore your chubby penguin, so perfect.