Saturday, October 4, 2008

Medieval Times

So I know you're thinking, why Medieval Times? Like it's one of those places you never think to go but when you get the opportunity you get really excited to. Like the Wax Museum would be cool and so would Ripley's Believe it Or Not. But you never really go. So J's mom works at Medieval Times (in the accounting department not the gift shop or in the show) so she so awesomely got us tickets. 
Here's some history, J and I have been best friends for over 20 years. She is unbelievably amazing. She's a super flashy lawyer and darn good at it!
So we were on Team Red Knight. Who, J so deftly pointed out, looked like a bad version of Barry Watson of Seventh Heaven fame.
Here's Pita and dad cheering them on... not as energetic and enthusiastic as the girls in the background. They were screaming their heads off!
It took almost all night but Pita finally ended up in J's arms!
So yes, the Asian in J and I took a picture of a picture. Sure it was a "Knight to Remember" but not for $25!

5 say anything:

Alison said...

I too would take a picture of a 25 dollar picture for sure!!! What a fun night!

You do not look like you just had a baby!!! I don't know what you are doing, but it is working!!!

J-Dawg said...

Okay, I don't think that is the Asian in you; I just think that is plain smart. I did the same thing way back when when I went there on a date. Medieval Times is a fun place to go. How fun for you guys to be able to get out and do something fun!

Anonymous said...

Lets just hope Basil doesnt get this comment but haha he looks like a fruit ball. Corgan looks bomb with her little swords (i think :D)

byers babes said...

I love this. That's cool that you've been friends for that long. Maybe we'll say the same thing when we're like 50.

Rev Yo Gabba Cindawg said...

Shut the heck up- is that the spot from Cable Guy? I didn't realize it was a real deal! That is CrAzY dawg- nuttin like meat on a stick...or meat in any form! ;)