Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Pita Ballerina

So this week I attempted to put Pita in her first dance class. I think she was most excited to put on the outfit and prance around. 
She's not quite 3 yet so it's mostly experimental. I just want her to have an activity of some sort. So we're going to give it a month and see how it goes. Most of all, of course, I just want her to have fun.

 This prima ballerina is our cute friend L. She is so sweet. She totally looks the part!
When she first got in the class all she wanted to do was twirl around in front of the mirrors and check herself out. But then after much encouragement she joined in on the class.

Here's a video clip from the class. Wish us luck this week!

3 say anything:

Haylie said...

Wow, she is so cute. When did she have ballerina lessons?

I think that is the dance place near Zion, the one I went to with the Hsiehs.

You know that song in the background, it is from a Barbie movie.

HA HA HA HA HA!

Ruth said...

It's amazing how quickly small children pick things up. They are so cute following the teacher!

byers babes said...

I love that 2nd picture of her. She looks simply beautiful. You've got to put up more mirrors in your home. Then she'll always be staring at herself. It feeds the vanity.