So one of my favorite things to read in Glamour magazine are the Do's and Don'ts. Pita is totally a super duper don't! Like DON'T wear your veil as a foreheadband.
DON'T outshine the bride on her big day. DON'T think that metallic and lime green are a good choice for a bridesmaid dress. DON'T belt your dress if it has tiers.
BUT...DO accesorize with purple shoes to match your green dress, DO celebrate our wonderful country, and DO feel like a million bucks and so cute even if your mom thinks you look nutty.
Ah, the beauty of young dress up.
5 say anything:
Glad you got the photos. Love the faux pas. I'm hoping that when Jr. High rolls around they'll let me help them. Otherwise they will dress like I did and always wonder why on earth their mother ever let them leave the house like that.
So what is my DOs and DON'Ts?
See ya tonight!
awe how precious! so is that her halloween costume? haha i love the Dos and Donts
I am still laughing out loud as I type. Forehead band?! Where do you come up with this stuff?
Your photography is really getting good!!!! Those shots could be in a magazine!!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment