So since I'm Chinese I thought I'd start working on getting Pita to do some work around the house, like cooking for me.
Just kidding. Really. I am.
One of the fun things I've figured out about my daughter is that she's 150 percent more likely to eat something if she's made it herself.
So if you have never discovered the lovely miracle that is Krusteaz Blueberry Pancake mix, let me introduce you to it. It's SO good. You just stick your kid on the floor, scoop out some mix, give her a bowl and spoon, fill up that measuring cup full of water, and let her go at it. We also pick a color of the day and dye the pancakes pink (most popular) or green (most disgusting). Of course I do the cooking part.
Try it...you'll like it!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Child Labor
this is your life Nat D at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 say anything:
Heh heh. Miss you! Put me to work!
What a great idea...I'm sure my kids would love that...they always like to see what I'm cooking and help out if I ask them. Cute little cupcake apron!
try it. you really will like it! awe.. i miss that munchkin. she's so fun. i like pancakes! so pretty much that apron rocks! thats right. put that girl to work! swing swing nightingale!
She definitely looks so cute-sy anime in that pose. Innocence fo'sho
Post a Comment