So I took my little chub bug in for his 4 month check up and we got the specs. Ok so he isn't twenty pounds like Grandma thought... he's more like 18.5. Which is still super heavy for me since he can't sit up or anything like that. But I think I am ever so slightly developing a muscle in my arm I never knew before (wishful thinking I'm sure!).
Hooray for big happy smiley cuddly babies!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
My Chubs
this is your life Nat D at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 say anything:
how cute! I wish we could get together sometime.
Maddie and I are having a sleepover on Friday and this will be mom's test to see Maddie can ever sleepover at our house.
I miss you so much! I told Maddie only 1-2 sleepovers a month. But, Maddie cannot play on weekdays other than Friday.
oh come on, dr. wong. how COULD you be off by 1.5 lbs? ;)
He is so darn cute!!! Ok, he is also a pound heavier than Lauren and she is 5 MONTHS older than him!!! I totally see you in Chubs. He is such a cutie.
Post a Comment