Thursday, September 25, 2008

Um...Ok... what do you say?

FYI... this is a G/PG post...

So Pita has a toothbrush with Dora the Mermaid on it. Last night we were brushing our teeth and here was the conversation that ensued.
Pita- I wants my Dora mermaid brush. Dora's crown and boobies!
Me- Um, ok.
Pita- Doras has boobies!
Me-Yes I guess Dora has boobies.
Pita- I wants boobies.
Me- You have boobies.
Pita- Mom... I wants Ariel's boobies.
Me- Everyone wants Ariel's boobies.
I mean really, who doesn't?

This morning in the tub...
Pita- (to B and I) Check out mys boobies!

What IS THIS? 

6 say anything:

Meredith said...

show her a picture of kate hudson or gwyneth and say, "they make more money than dora and ariel."

moshi said...

oh my goodness you have no idea how much i am bustin up right now! literally laughin out loud! gosh.. that is too funny. once again i miss out! too good to be true.

Haylie said...

well, you got to say that is funny. ok nevermind, THAT IS SO FUNNY, THAT I WILL BE IN MY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss you!

Alison said...

I have always thought that the Little Mermaid movie contained mature themes! She disobeys her father to be with a guy who has a different set of standards than she does. Oh brother!

If you want, I will share my views on the evils of the Disney channel tween shows, hee hee!

Dora has boobies? I have not noticed! I have only noticed a bit of midriff showing which is not sexy in the least. Wait, no! I just looked, Dora the mermaid is flat! She looks like a little girl! I like Dora and I like the simple story lines. I love Dora!

SeeCilLove said...

Las chi-chis de Dora no son mas grandes. I was Dora one Halloween and mind you Dora had some big boobies that year! Maybe I was naughty Dora? But Dora as a mermaid? That's an even better costume.

Ruth said...

This post made me laugh so hard! I even shared it with P and he cracked up laughing. Gillian brought home the best "art" from church on Sunday. I should post about it, but I'm not sure I'm ready to re-dive into the blogosphere.