I just HAD to share this with all of you. So what might look like a great book for your kids is actually... ready for it?... a book designed for young children to help them through the process of their mothers' plastic surgery. Check out this description...
Dr. Michael Salzhauer, a renowned plastic surgeon, wrote My Beautiful Mommy to help patients explain their transformation to their children. The story guides children through Mommy's surgery and healing process in a friendly, nonthreatening way.
Through vivid illustrations and straightforward dialogue, My Beautiful Mommy explains a parents physical transformation in a breezy, child-friendly manner from a young child s perspective. You and your child will follow along as Mommy goes through her plastic surgery experience and learn how the entire family pitches in to help Mommy achieve her beautiful results.
Plastic surgery has become extremely common among mothers with young children. In 2007 more than 400,000 women with young children underwent elective cosmetic surgery in the U.S. alone.
If you are a mother with young children and thinking about having plastic surgery - this book is a must have.
Undergoing a plastic surgery procedure can be an exciting and stressful time for you and your family. After you've picked a board-certified plastic surgeon and a surgery date, take a few minutes to read through this book with your child. This book will make your plastic surgery experience more understandable to your little ones.
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE NOT LAUGHING!!! THIS IS FOR REAL!
My favorite parts are- vivid illustrations (oh I hope not! Bandaged up mommy, mommy with bruised under eyes), how you can pitch in to help Mommy achieve beautiful results (it's called let us throw some powder and mascara on in peace and not attached to our leg), after you've picked a board certified plastic surgeon (come to Florida and I'll take care of you! says the author), and my favorite of all... this book is a must have and it explains it in a friendly, non-threatening way. I won't even go there.
Oh man.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
I Can't Help It...
this is your life Nat D at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 say anything:
I take issue with this post. I think that everyone should get some plastic surgery done. And I mean EVERYONE. And their dogs. I hear that plastic surgeons have a LOT of medical school debt to pay off...that's just a rumor, though. And I hear that nice, blonde LDS plastic surgeons, particularly ones that will be practicing in 4 years make the best surgeons, so if everyone could wait at least 4 years to get their work done, that would be great. Thank you.
Great now I will know how to explain my enhancements to the girls(to be read with sarcasm)! That is sick, disturbing, and just plain wrong. Thanks for the laugh.
You aren't planning do plastic surgery done? Are you?
while i'm not opposed to having plastic surgery, i AM opposed to having everyone "pitch in," especially since that child on the cover hardly looks old enough to reach the dishwasher handle. can you imagine, "dearie, i know you're a little young, but your daddy would really appreciate a certain augmentation, and so i'm going to be a little doped up for a few weeks. don't you fret, i'll be the hottest mom on the block because ________ when it's over!" "honey, ooh, my sutures are rupturing, can you please get me the first aid kit? or call daddy at work?" my current boss is a 50 something year old woman whose face doesn't move in all the normal ways, and while she IS dating a 20-something year old model, (gross times infinity) i am happy she waited until she didn't have toddlers around to get her face pulled this way and that.
Great post! I just bought the book last week and it's a great addition to my home library. You can borrow it when you're ready. :)
Thanks for sharing! NOW I can move forward with my plastic surgery plans!!! I have been waiting to get some "work" done, but I didn't know how I could get Jonathan and Lauren to help out. I can always count on you to provide helpful info.
Wow! That's hilarious. I can't believe we've come to a point in our society that we need a book like this. That is really amazing.
Post a Comment