Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hmmmm


So they say they don't learn from TV.

Pita (looking at Disney catalog): Mommy buy it? Buy it Tinkerbell movie?
Me: Oh I don't know... maybe for Christmas?
Pita: Mommy, it's Christmas everyday.

Touche.

If you're smart you don't show Mickey's Christmas stories year round like we do.

3 say anything:

Meredith said...

ah but there's so much to learn from tiny tim!

and besides, i grew up watching "alvin and the chipmunks," and all that did for me is have me spend the first blip of my life wishing i were a woodland creature.

Haylie said...

He he. Did she really say that? I miss you and your family!

J-Dawg said...

I love how she knows what she wants and she knows how to work it! Jonathan is all about getting everything in a collection or group. If he gets a book, he looks at the back and says he wants all the books on the back too! Note to self: "HELLO...can't you just be happy for the book that you just got?!?" :Z