Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just Beachy

We hit up Doheny one more time before the summer really was ending and I got some great shots of Chubs. It's so refreshing to have a baby that actually smiles... we had the hardest time getting Pita to show any love to the camera when she was little. Even now it's like pulling teeth to get her to give us a grin.
One more!
I just love everyone's expressions here... (insert your own caption on this one... what is he thinking?)
My boys.

3 say anything:

J-Dawg said...

Ok... I LOVE the 2nd picture of Chubs! He looks so much like you in that one; he also looks very mischievous which I like...

Alison said...

Awww! What a great Dad!

moshi said...

i think in your second picture he is gonna pounce any minute! he is eyeballin' the delishness.... haha. i like the smiley baby. he's funny. the beach. the beach is fun. i miss it. it's so cool to see all those little little kids together. cutey picture. in like 15 years they'll say..ya this is my friend abby. we've been friends since we were like born. we even went to cabo together! haha. were you pregnant then? oh how fun. i wish i had friends at birth.. now look how i turned out...