Post Breaking Dawn Depression...
You know it's serious stuff when your husband will take care of the kids so you can zone out and read. Nothing was better than sitting on the couch with a friend both with our copies of this book while the husbands held down the fort...
What an amazing end to such a intense story. Stephenie Meyer really delivered with this one. I'm now officially in the haze that is consequential to finishing a really good book. Not since Harry Potter has there been a series that makes me sit and sigh with sadness. Now all that's left is for you all to read it... and then come December 12th, join me with a million others in line waiting to see it come to life.
Let group therapy start. Tell me how you're dealing with PBDD.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Suffering from PBDD
this is your life Nat D at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 say anything:
OH MY... I can't believe this madness! I am not going to tell you about my withdrawl symptoms, instead I'm just commenting to say I've held out for a long long time resisting this whole vampire series business, but after hearing SOOOOOOO many obsessed people rave about it, I think your intensity here may have pushed me over the edge. I may give in, and would have some serious catching up to do here....is it REALLY this good???
Post a Comment