Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Corn Roast

So we long to be in the 5th ward so much that we crashed their Corn Roast. It helps that my parents are still in it. It's like faking your address to go to another school. It just works.


Chubs looks like he should be able to sit up in the chair, but alas he is still our big tub of baby. So we lay him places and he just... chills.
It's funny cause as you get older you realize you never take pictures of yourself it's always your kids. So we thought, why not? Look at how beautiful CDM is and of course J and A.
I love my mom... feeding the baby corn as if he needs more food!
I seriously love A. She's rad.

So being the total give in mom that I am, I bought Pita a cheesy, unlicensed I'm sure, lightsaber from these lightsaber selling nomads. Pita and Aunt H fought the good fight.


Aunt H... DEFEATED!
Even a Jedi would be proud.
W was so cute... he totally had lightsaber skillz.

4 say anything:

Haylie said...

I look so funny, and dumb. But thanks for all the fun we had especially with the star wars action.

J-Dawg said...

I am glad that you came to the Corn Roast. I wish that we could have had a chance to talk more. Jonathan was mesmerized by the lightsabers especially since he has been collecting all the Star Wars toys from Mcy-D's.

Amy Phelps said...

Dude, I love you too. You ARE the coolest mom in the world to buy those lightsabers. I guess Chubs isn't old enough for you to know that boys break cheap (and not-so-cheap) toys in about 30 seconds...so I decided to save my $15. Thanks for providing the thrill for my kids. And for crashing the party. In my little mind you've never left 5th ward...you're just out with the baby the whole time. :-)

tiffany Snyder said...

thank you for entertaining me while i read your blog... i miss you and you are so beautiful, it's been so long i almost forgot what you look like:) things are getting easier, just love my little man..