Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Truth Hurts

So Pita and I are brushing teeth and after twenty spits from the Sponge Bob cup I tell her to move it cause I want to wash my face. It's night time and the make-up needs to come off.

Pita- "Mommy wash your face?"
Me- "Yes it's bedtime and mommy washes her face."
Pita- "Mommy washes face. Mommy old. Mommy is old."
Me- "Thanks. Thanks a lot."
Pita- "Mommy yous old."

Whatever.

5 say anything:

Steph said...

lol. You can tell her you're not as old as Trey and KK's mommy...if that makes you feel better...

Charlie & Judy said...

If you're old, then I am ancient!! HEE HEE!!

Alison said...

No way!!! As jack says, "No yea!!" I am glad he doesn't know words like old, or smelly or ugly, yet!!

byers babes said...

At least you're not 30. Then you are old.

J-Dawg said...

Who said 30 is OLD?!?! Come on Jenna! You are not old; you are just older than Pita.