Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Princess Faire

So I had the pleasure of waiting in line with my sisters, Pita, and Chubs at the Princess Faire in Disneyland the other day. Basically a bunch of little girls and their devoted parents stand in line to go down a little walk way with three select princesses waiting to take pictures and sign autograph books. So the first one we get to is Jasmine. Pita wants nothing to do with "Jems" as she calls her. I say, ok I'll just take a picture of you and she does this cheesy pose. I'm glad Pita wanted nothing to do with her. She was totally snappy to the little girl before us. You could tell her shift was ending and she just wanted to peace out.
Ok so Ariel I think was either heavily medicated or just looked like a really bad version of her. I was starting to think that these were the "back up" Princesses. Pita actually threw her shoes at her when we got to her station. Of course Ariel was as sweet as pie. But like I said. Kinda spacey.
Belle was Pita's favorite. Pita actually let Belle touch her which is huge. They even spoke for a little while which surprised me cause Pita is so not friendly sometimes. Belle gets points for being the Princess of the day. Must be because she's the "educated" Princess.
Here's the rest of the 2nd runner ups in a musical they do. Aunt Julie asked me, you think that guy hates doing this all day? My response? He has gold boots. Of course he doesn't. He loves it.
Chubs will probably be so annoyed with me the day he figures out we hung out at the Princess Faire all day. I will tell him all the boys love Princesses. Especially Ariel.
The coloring station is awesome. You can take as many copies as you want! (Yes that's the greedy Asian in me!)

Sugar makes everything better!

5 say anything:

Haylie said...

Yes, Jasmine was the flabbiest. He he he. Ariel was different and kinda weird in my opinion. Belle was nice to play with Corgan of course

Haylie said...

And yes sugar. It is ok, Corgan and I didn't have to too much today. :-)

Meredith said...

ok YOU should be a pro blogger. i am just sitting here at my desk, laughing my head off at your witty quips about everything.

and per jasmine, she's got a flabby stomach because at the end of the day she has to realize she's getting paid min. wage to play the persian princess in the most un-PC disney movie of all time. then she self-medicates with copious amounts of hard liquor. hence the flabby stomach. :)

J-Dawg said...

Sounds like a special time...
At least Disney is not promoting anorexic, unrealistic body images to all the little girls. I have to stick up for all the flabby girls!

moshi said...

oh d land! haha. you guys are a d land family how precious! and all thos hot princesses. gosh. i wonder if corgan will aspire to be one when she grows up. which one would she be? she's a halfie. ya so pretty much i miss astroblasters.. its so great. you always have an astroblastic time!