So we hit up Disneyland two days in a row. This time with Dad. So no Princess Faire. We head to Buzz since it seems to be the only ride consistently with only a 10-15 minute wait.
So it takes us about 20 minutes to get on the ride. Then it stops. Have you ever been stuck in a ride before? Not as much fun as you would think. Especially when you are worrying that any second Pita is going to ask to use the restroom. Aunt Hay and Pita were in the car in front which was pretty fun.
No not cabin fever but Buzz fever. Pita started shooting at us and making all sorts of awesome gun noises.
Hey when am I ever going to get this picture again?
So we got escorted down an unglamorous exit as they unloaded everyone and closed it down. Our Buzz experience took us one hour and we didn't even get to defeat Zurg. So we went to the carousel cause a ride on a horsey saves any Disney trip.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Disney Part Deux
this is your life Nat D at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 say anything:
Yay! watching wacko zurg trying to shoot us without surround sound! So funny. Especially Corgan.
I am sorry to hear that your Buzz experience was not so fun. I like when the ride stops for a few minutes and you are right in front of a target worth a lot of points. Then I can keep shooting at it and rack up the points! The Merry-go-Round is always a must.
Jonathan came upstairs when I was looking at the post, and he was asking if Pita was on the Buzz ride. He then saw her on the horsey. He then asked when we were going to D-land. Yes, we miss that wonderful place and need to go back ASAP.
little baz has quite the blue steel look with that mega ray gun
Hey Natalie! Ah I'm so jealous you're so close to Disneyland. I love that trip with the kids! And nice job on Merzy's hair. Love it. Send me your email address and I shall invite you to my blog. elizabethjex@gmail.com
I love the smile on your face in the first pic. I don't think I've seen you smile so big before. You are truly beautiful.
Jack and I were on Alice in Wonderland when they shut it down. At first it was kind of fun. But Jack was so diappointed when he realized they walked us to a door that goes outside!
Jack and I were on Alice in Wonderland when they shut it down. At first it was kind of fun. But Jack was so diappointed when he realized they walked us to a door that goes outside!
oh my freakin gosh my favorite picture by far why have i not seen it!!! i love my family. your family. which is my family! i cant wait till i have one! oh so precious.. i miss you.. i cry...
Post a Comment