B had the day off on Tuesday so his office could be used as a Prop 8 Hub to call voters, so we went to Disneyland that morning. Those of you who have seen the Tinkerbell movie probably could smell all the wonderful ways they'd develop that franchise into a money making machine ("please go up Disney stock!" I chant every time I'm there).
Tink and her friends all live in this magical place called Pixie Hollow. Now you too can visit them (two fairies plus Tink before Thanksgiving and just one fairy plus Tink after that) in the new recreated world right in front of the Matterhorn and to the left of Tomorrowland (aka Space Nerd land as B likes to call it).
We waited half an hour (short compared to the Princess Faire which is about an hour) to see this new attraction. It's cute, all the flowers and plants are huge to make you feel as dainty as a pixie.
Here is Pita with Fawn (helps animals) and Silvermist (water fairy). I was a little disappointed in the casting of Silvermist. She is the Asian fairy and I was expecting someone... different. Oh well. I'm sure there are 3-4 versions of her.
Here's Tink!
Don't we look tiny compared to that huge mushroom? I wish!
Good times at Pixie Hollow. (If you go with a little girl, be sure to shield her eyes from the MASSIVE amounts of items for purchase so perfectly placed at the exit.)
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Pixie Hollow
this is your life Nat D at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 say anything:
How big is that little boy? He looks to almost half as tall as his mother. Great pictures. If the office was closed for prop 8 calling, what time was B's calling slot? We love you guys.
So we see that more instruction paid off. So, don't we wish we were not so tacky with the old age remark, uh B?
Ps, your mother is still laughing about it.
I love the pictures! You guys look great. The oversized plants and things are really cool. We have to come your way sometime ...
Hey nat! I went to it on Wednesday and Tink had pimples and zits. Poor her!
I didn't know SilverMist was asian? That's cool. Iridessa is african american, so way to represent! I would've expected more of an Angelina-ish fairy. Is that what you were expecting?
oh my goodness! fairy land! why was i not invited! so cute! corgan. not tinkerbell. but man. now i know what you meant about the asian fairy. haha
Post a Comment