Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Bunch of 8's (But NO Prop's I Promise!)

I got tagged! Yay! Ok Shelly, this is for you...
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS- I LOVE TO WATCH: (only 8? ugh! no particular order...)
1. Gossip Girl
2. Privileged
3. Chuck
4. Top Chef
5. Lipstick Jungle
6. America's Next Top Model
7. Lost
8. Grey's Anatomy

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
1. Chinez (Candied Walnut Shrimp is the only thing worth living for)
2. Cafe Rio (Pork salad I love you)
3. Pink Taco (Mexican Chopped salad I adore you)
4. Grand Lux Cafe (Indochine Chicken and Shrimp will you marry me)
5. Felix's Cuban Restaurant (Majorly good for really cheap in the Orange Circle)
6. Peking House Restaurant (Kung Fu Panda Dragon dumplings.... YUM)
7. Wahoo's (Kahlua Pig Bowl, Wahoo's Rolls, and quite possibly THE most amazing customer service anywhere)
8. Thai Spice (Pad Thai and the BEST Curry chicken)

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY:
1. Cooked and ate breakfast with my siblings.
2. Got an amazing watch from B.
3. Shopping at the Spectrum with my sisters and mom.
4. Took a NAP .
5. Ate at Peking Restaurant with my WHOLE family.
6. Went to the Spectrum again with the two B's.
7. I turned 29.
8. Kissed a 30 year old man for the first time.

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Thanksgiving (Cheesy Potatoes)
2. Christmas (more Cheesy Potatoes)
3. Being with my family. ALOT.
4. Eventually losing pregnancy weight (Grrrrr!)
5. Chubs getting a little older and becoming more and more fun!
6. Pita cooking for ME one day.
7. TWILIGHT movie
8. Taking more naps.

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:
1. No debt
2. B getting to do his art
3. Getting back to pre pregnancy size
4. REAL wavy hair
5. Everyone I love to be happy
6. Cool weather
7. More vacations
8. Duh, more wishes!

8 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING:
1. B
2. Eva
3. Jenna
4. Merzy
5. Emy
6. Alison
7. Kellie
8. YOU

8 say anything:

Haylie said...

Am I supposed to say my eight things?
Or should I sing "7 things" by Miley Cyrus? I will try. But if I read the last part correctly, I am on it twice.

moshi said...

you watch gossip girl? ooo you naughty girl. haha

moshi said...

oh!! so you remember that one night i went out to dinner and then babysat for you when you went to that movie? the bond one. ya.. that night. i went to felix's for the first time! it was way good. haha. cuban food. and how am i not on your tag list? or what about a bff list? oh i love how you have kissed a 30 year old man. ew... cringe. dont tell basil that.. haha. love you!

Haylie said...

Check mine out! I did 8 different things with 8 different reasons.

Mine is longer than yours even!

Haylie said...

What about dad? He was once thirty. And you were probably 9 years old.

Alison said...

Thanks for the tag!

I didn't realize I missed your 29th BD!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great one!

How do you find the time to blog AND facebook AND you are on myspace? Wow! You are great!

Shelly said...

You rock natalie. I loved the part about wishing for more wishes, maybe I should change mine. . . .

anyways, love it.

Haylie said...

why did you take me off your list? HMMMMMM? I am very upset. Didn't do awesome?