Happy 30 th Birthday to my gorgeous, sensitive, brooding artist of a husband.
You're playful and have the most insane sense of humor. You make me laugh every day. You're also more fun than you ever let on to be. You're my best friend and a amazing dad. You're sweet, silly, and I love you and can't wait to experience your thirties! Happy Birthday babe!
k i know this wasn't your purpose in this post, but THANK YOU for putting it up, all us single people always need to see that couples love each other and laugh together after shacking up and dealing with things like diaper rashes and mortgages.
Happy Birthday!!! Through getting to know N better I could see you are a great Dad and husband! It has been fun watching your family grow!! You guys are great people!! Salt of the earth!!!
what the crap. I know where that last picture was taken. Like in a certain chocolate "factory" gift shop not more than 15 minutes from my house. If this photo was taken more than three years ago, ok fine. But if it was taken any time after that and you were here while I've been out here in freaking no mans land and you didn't tell me, you are so on my bad list like big time. I seriously have steam coming out of my ears. I'm not even joking.
PS, thirties are so much better than twenties!!! No doubt!!! Something really funny Brad and I noticed...when we first started watching Everybody Loves Raymond around the year 2000, we never even noticed Debra's looks, because she was such a Mom and we were basically still in our twenties and kidless. Now we think she is hot for a mom! Ha Ha! We guess that the difference is because WE have aged!
You are officially forgiven. And you would not want me to be making you pies. Maybe brownies from a box but certainly not a pie. My one and only attempt was a complete fiasco.
8 say anything:
k i know this wasn't your purpose in this post, but THANK YOU for putting it up, all us single people always need to see that couples love each other and laugh together after shacking up and dealing with things like diaper rashes and mortgages.
so...happy birfday and THANKS!
Happy Birthday!!! Through getting to know N better I could see you are a great Dad and husband! It has been fun watching your family grow!! You guys are great people!! Salt of the earth!!!
what the crap. I know where that last picture was taken. Like in a certain chocolate "factory" gift shop not more than 15 minutes from my house. If this photo was taken more than three years ago, ok fine. But if it was taken any time after that and you were here while I've been out here in freaking no mans land and you didn't tell me, you are so on my bad list like big time. I seriously have steam coming out of my ears. I'm not even joking.
PS, thirties are so much better than twenties!!! No doubt!!! Something really funny Brad and I noticed...when we first started watching Everybody Loves Raymond around the year 2000, we never even noticed Debra's looks, because she was such a Mom and we were basically still in our twenties and kidless. Now we think she is hot for a mom! Ha Ha! We guess that the difference is because WE have aged!
You are officially forgiven. And you would not want me to be making you pies. Maybe brownies from a box but certainly not a pie. My one and only attempt was a complete fiasco.
He he. That is a big bottle of Chocolate. Where is it hiding?
I love you!
Happy Birthday! (Pita was great fun!)
awe you look so cute "B"! did you buy that choco for me? man. congrats on gettin' over the hill man. now its all downhill. moo ha ha.
We love you both. Pop
Post a Comment