Wow, Big Sis is quite the ballet dancer! She is really good! Before ruling out Pita as a dancer, I'd give her more time...ha ha she is still young!
how the crazy did you take those pictures! i love em! man. SO beautiful.
Big Sis, needs to take her own advice. This was so funny. I love them.
Okay. This is the freaking funniest thing I've ever seen. My sides hurt from laughing. Looks like Pita needs to start taking dance lessons from Uncle Jabberwokeez. I love A's constructive criticism. LOL LOL.
Post a Comment
4 say anything:
Wow, Big Sis is quite the ballet dancer! She is really good! Before ruling out Pita as a dancer, I'd give her more time...ha ha she is still young!
how the crazy did you take those pictures! i love em! man. SO beautiful.
Big Sis, needs to take her own advice. This was so funny. I love them.
Okay. This is the freaking funniest thing I've ever seen. My sides hurt from laughing. Looks like Pita needs to start taking dance lessons from Uncle Jabberwokeez. I love A's constructive criticism. LOL LOL.
Post a Comment