My whole life I've had different comments about my birthmark. Is it real? Is it a hickey? Is it a floating necklace? Is it a tattoo? Are you ok? Do you want it removed? Yes it will leave a scar. Well then why would I want to take it off if it's going to leave something else behind. I actually forget about it most of the time until someone touches their neck while looking at me and then I remember.
Ever since I went to her birthday party (complete with the It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want to song) at the now non existant Tustin Marine Base, Cindy and I have been kindred spirits. She makes me laugh, she makes me cry, she is one of the most witty and smart people you will ever come across. She's a beautiful hapa girl with three beautiful hapa hapa children and she lives far away from me in Arizona. Everytime we get together it's like no time has passed. She truly is my soul sister.
A long time ago she and I thought about getting tattoos together. I told her I'd get the Chinese symbol for older sister and she should get the one for little sister. (This was during the wildest times of my teenage years which were plentiful and filled with lots of interesting experiences- but that's a WHOLE nother blog post) So Cin, being the amazing girl she is, went and got hers. Well I never got mine and have forever been a jerk for it.
So imagine my surprise that she's not only coming down this weekend (tonight at 2 am) but coming with a tattoo of my birthmark. Now I'll believe it when I see it and she swears up and down that she got one, but I can't imagine someone ever getting a red mark on their neck cause they want to. She's so good at fooling me I'm thinking she is... but then she's wild and impulsive and lovely and daring and just might have. She sent me a picture and I can't wait to rub my finger across her neck and see what happens. It's a pretty good rendition if you ask me; I bet some of you can't even tell which picture is mine. To be continued.....


Imitation is the sincerest flattery
-Charles Caleb Colton
4 say anything:
My guess is that your pic is on the bottom, it is more clear and she probably wouldn't fake the freckle next to it.
What a sweet friend!! That's cute!
I can tell which neck is yours. Funny post. Be sure to post pics.
Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.
Howdy,
I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here natdulaney.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Research shows that closely 80% of all USA grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.
About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.
Post a Comment