Sunday, April 19, 2009

Egg Hunt

I was going to skip an egg hunt post but since I first started this blog with one I feel it's my duty to honor that post and do another one. Pita skipped out on the group photo for the second time and I've decided she's just never going to do it unless she's unable to move away on her own so I'm over it. But B did get a rare picture of her smiling so that's better than nothing.
Here she is finding eggs in the "pee tree". Apparently since there are no bathrooms at Blue Gum park, boys go here to hide and pee. Sick. We'll avoid hiding eggs in there next year.
I have to post this because this is in essence the exact personalities of Pita and her ever lovely friend K.  If you know them, you can attest to this. We are lucky K likes Pita so much that she doesn't mind Pita's weird aversion to photographs.
Poor Chubs was sick so he didn't get in on any of the action. Oh well. Next year. Maybe he'll be in the group picture for me.

1 say anything:

Pop said...

Wonderful!!! We did an egg hunt in McKinney after Gill's baptism. Cora loves the little choc footballs. Her Moma said no, picnic first but she continued to hide beside Pop and enjoy. Sorry to hear B4 was sick. I am sure he will make up for it. That is a great pic B3 took of Pita smiling. Love you guys. We got plenty of rain this past week. You may have seen it on the news.Great fun living in tornado alley. All the tanks are full and more.