haha i LOVE it! i should write up a tribute to nat! its been a while dude! i havent seen you.. or texted you.. or heard your voice.. speakin of bangs.. haha. love you!
I'm so glad people appreciate you as much as I do, stylist or not. (There's been multiple occasions where my Mom has professed her love for you to me and I was like "Hey, wait. She's MY friend!) You can still take the stylist equation out of it and you're just simply RAD, so bonus on the stylist part of it.
4 say anything:
haha i LOVE it! i should write up a tribute to nat! its been a while dude! i havent seen you.. or texted you.. or heard your voice.. speakin of bangs.. haha. love you!
I'm so glad people appreciate you as much as I do, stylist or not. (There's been multiple occasions where my Mom has professed her love for you to me and I was like "Hey, wait. She's MY friend!) You can still take the stylist equation out of it and you're just simply RAD, so bonus on the stylist part of it.
I totally agree with everything she said!!
I told you that you are a genius in dealing with people!
She perfectly spelled out why you are brilliant!
Awesome! Now I have more proof and more words to describe you other than genius and brilliant!
I'm totally going to earn enough money so that I can fly to LA every other month to have you as a stylist!
Love you!
Post a Comment