Saturday, May 9, 2009

365 days of Chubs

01m
02m
03m
04m
05m
06m
07m
08m
09m
10m
11m
Happy 1st birthday to my sweet Chubs.
You are cuddly, smiley, squishy,drooly, happy,
messy, flirty, fast, and 100% boy.
Ever since day one you've been giving us a run for our money,
rolling off things, sliding off things, crawling off things,
getting into each and every thing.
We are so lucky that you're ours and
we wouldn't have you any other way.

4 say anything:

Charlie & Judy said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY B Jr!

Steph said...

Happy 1st, Chubalicious!! You're chubarific!!! Love (all of) you to pieces!

kellie bee said...

I love how he jumps up in pounds from 2 to 3! :)) yes that's a double-chin happy face.

Anonymous said...

I love the pick on month 5.

Does he know how to get into the bathroom by himself yet? I heard he has his Father's love of water.

I can't remember how many times the toilet had to be taken outside and turned upside down to fish out the hard plastic and metal toys that were so much fun to flush. Love Pop