So I'm an avid "I hate wasting stickers" kinda person. So it drives me nuts that Pita peels all of them off and sticks them on her... face.
If you ever give her ANY. That's where they'll end up. Not her shirt, a piece of paper, or on a book. But her face.
Then a couple end up in her hair at the top of her head too.
What a weirdo. Drives me insane.
2 say anything:
it just got a bit out of control with the stickers in the hair. haha. plenty of 'em! so where are them stickers now? totally got a kick outa this one. pita. what a nut.
I view a few minutes of entertainment with stickers as cheaper than a babysitter. So I don't care what Jack does to waste his stickers as long as I get a few minutes free from his incessant "Mom! Yut do?" and as long as he doesn't stick them on furniture! Windows, maybe, but not furniture, or airplane seats!
Post a Comment