So it was a fun Christmas this year, Pita really knew what was going on and Chubs was at a fun non-moving age. So the destuction was minimal as I'm sure next year won't be.
Santa brought Pita her "big castle" that she's been asking for for about 3 months now. B set it up after she went to bed. I think he had more fun setting it up and positioning them then he let on.
Everything under our tree was for Pita and Chubs so you can only imagine what a hay day it was for her.
I don't know what Chubs was more excited about... the paper or the squishy cars on the inside.
Christmas is definitely way more fun with kids!
3 say anything:
haha. i bet castle bought the castle more for himself than for pita. haha. the set up looks nice! them princesses sure look happy! and oh i love da babies! chubs is so vonderful!
What a sweet Christmas! That is a cool castle! I want one!
Oh my gosh I absolutely want that castle! What a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment