Why is posting so hard when you are actually busy?You would think that I'd have lots to say since it's been non stop all month. But I've barely come up with anything funny or witty to say.
This makes me feel lame, since I've realized that the past year I've obviously had no life since I posted so much.
He he oh well. I'm sure I'll find something ludicrous to post soon enough.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
I'm Either Busy or No Longer Creative. Could Be the Latter.
this is your life Nat D at 11:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 say anything:
You could always post about Ludacris...
Brainfreeze, it's cold outside!
don't worry. I bet there is a lot of things you could post. I hope you can think of something.
I know what you mean, I have a hard time with mine. Especially since I feel the pressure to post related photos and our camera is pretty much crap so we tend to not take a lot.
Post a Comment