So in fear of posting anything about my family and having people slate me as a horrible mother by assuming that the next one I would post would then defer to the ludicrous statement from the previous post I will post something that has nothing to do with my family yet someone else that if read without the previous post statement would seem ludicrous by nature on its own.
Got that? Ha ha, Cecille that was for you and your love of run-on sentences.
P.S. Did you know ludicrous also means laughable? I did not. Maybe I had a different idea of what it meant.
Anyway, here goes.

So while I can't buy Pita Burberry dresses and Le Petit Bateau tops I can, however, afford to have the same sippy cups. Either that or the Cruises like to feel more civilian purchasing their cups at the same places as the rest of us. Little do we know hers are probably gold lined or something.

Of course since this is a ludicrous post I made Pita take a picture with her cup and by her facial expression you see she is on the same wavelength as the theme. BTW she had the bangs FIRST. I don't have a Suri obsession. Oh and since we're throwing all things out there, the ugly fabric on that chair will be one day in the future covered with

this super cute fabric. One day.
6 say anything:
Down with run-on sentences! Thanks for the shout out...
Perhaps you had forgotten that scene in Spaceballs when they decide to go "ludicrous" speed.
Not to be confused with ludacris the rapper/actor.
totally love every bit of that post. haha. she totally had the bangs first. but we all know emmy had the bangs first. after you of course.. dang.. oh.. shh... dont tell nat but i saw twilight again today.. haha. roomie outing. woof! haha. arent ya jealous? i knew it... i love the post. its amazing. i get to see you tomorrow! woot woot!
she will outgrow that chair long before it gets its new fabric. Unless this post prompts actions which may have been the whole point.????
I want to recover the chair with you! It can't be that hard...let's do it sometime!! I love all your posts! Wish I was a better blogger...but we all know I stink!
[url=http://sopriventontes.net/][img]http://sopriventontes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]software sells, [url=http://sopriventontes.net/]downloadable software applications[/url]
[url=http://tonoviergates.net/]buy pocket pc software[/url] download java for windows xp software selling website
kaspersky anti-hacker warez [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]buy software from microsoft[/url] microsoft office 2007 enterprise crack
[url=http://tonoviergates.net/]have to buy software[/url] academic discounts software
[url=http://sopriventontes.net/]to buy adobe software in[/url] free and agricultural and autocad
office 2003 activation key [url=http://sopriventontes.net/]download of photoshop cs3 trial for mac[/url][/b]
facebook likes
1000 facebook likes
http://www.visualizing.org/visualizations/egypt-influence-network http://entrepreneurship.unica-network.eu/content/peter-drucker-society-europe-launches-essay-contest
buy facebook likes facebook likes buy facebook likes
I've asked this question on Yahoo! Answers before, but it did not work out at all. My computer started freezing out of random, so I rebooted my computer entirely. But after the reboot, it still does it. I have only 12 programs installed, which are: -Adobe Fireworks CS4 (NEEDED) -Adobe Flash Player Plug-in (For Mozilla Firefox) -Apple Application Support -Apple Software Update -AVG Free 9.0 -Belkin Wireless Utility (My Internet) -Camtasia Studio (NEEDED) -Free Registry Repair (Tried To Fix With This) -Google Chrome (NEEDED) -Java(TM) 6 Update 17 -Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable -Mozilla Firefox 3.5.6 (NEEDED) -Quicktime Pro 7 (NEEDED) -Registry Easy v5.6 Pro (Tried To Fix With This) -Windows Explorer 8 -Windows XP Service Pack 3 -WinRAR Archiver Pro (NEEDED) My Computer is 10 Years Old. A Compaq FS740 Monitor with a Compaq Presario Tower. I have different problems every time I HAVE to reboot. I Full-Scanned the computer with my AVG Free 9.0, and no viruses were found. I don't know if it's either a problem with the Registry, a Virus, or something else. What can I do to stop this random freezing?
get facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]1000 facebook likes [/url] 1000 facebook likes
Post a Comment