that IS in incredible picture. yiza. its like that one painting of the ballerinas! woot woot status! these pictures will be fun in like 10 years. :)
Isn't that Pita with the surpised look on her face? Sooooo cute!!!
How adorable! A classic picture. Are those tap shoes? I didn't realize she was in tap. That's awesome!
Corgan is just soooo cute. You're going to have to fight off all the boys....
Wait is that in Pacific Dance?I love that place!She looks soooo cute!
Post a Comment
5 say anything:
that IS in incredible picture. yiza. its like that one painting of the ballerinas! woot woot status! these pictures will be fun in like 10 years. :)
Isn't that Pita with the surpised look on her face? Sooooo cute!!!
How adorable! A classic picture. Are those tap shoes? I didn't realize she was in tap. That's awesome!
Corgan is just soooo cute. You're going to have to fight off all the boys....
Wait is that in Pacific Dance?
I love that place!
She looks soooo cute!
Post a Comment