Something that even her Grandpa Wong (a self-proclaimed proffesional dish washer) would be proud of, Pita has learned the love of dish washing. Or what she likes to call "the dishes needs shower." It's awesome. I'm stoked she has no idea this is a chore but wants to do all of it. We tried one evening to let her wash the dishes but there was way too much leftover food and debris on them. Ewww.
So I clean it first and then let her think she's getting is super clean.
Her fave part is the hose that she uses to help them finish off their shower. This, my friends, is child labor at it's finest. Next up, cleaning the bathroom! (Kidding. Well sort of.)
Monday, March 2, 2009
It's In The Genes
this is your life Nat D at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 say anything:
oh my crazy! too cute! the color is amazing! i am so so jealous of that dress.. man.. can i wear it? when corgan is in first grade we will totally be able to share clothes. i am so excited! moohaha! it's amazing. this is the best post in a long time! haha. it has been a long time....
omg so cute! your daughter is just so adorable.
Grant shares her love of washing dishes. Well, at least playing with the soap and water while I wash the dishes. He also loves to clean the toilet. No kidding.
So cute!! She looks so happy giving the dishes a shower! Well that is what all the parenting books say to do to teach responsibility...start early and make it fun, even though it may actually be extra work for you!Ha, ha!
Just imagine her when she is grown up, cleaning up bathrooms, and now she knows that her mom cheated. I'm not really sure if that was a joke or not......if it wasn't, come on! I didn't know!
Post a Comment