Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Not In The Genes

Pita knows that I do hair; I keep telling her that mommy has to go to work to make people beautiful. Occasionally she too will like to play hair salon (especially when I've just finished cutting hair in the backyard). While Em got her bangs trimmed, Aunt Hay so graciously volunteered to have her hair done at Salon Pita. What happens next is no reflection whatsoever of the treatment you would receive from me should you have your hair done.

7 say anything:

moshi said...

some say practice makes perfect so its a brilliant idea that corgan is starting to do hair at such a young age :) hey my hair turned out alright when she tried to brush it.

Anonymous said...

She actually looks great! It looks like she knows what she is doing with a brush!

Anonymous said...

Actually thats what it looks like when you cut my hair.

kellie bee said...

Haylie--what a trooper.

Haylie said...

It hurt though. She was pulling me by my hair!

Shelly said...

i don't know, maybe people like their hair brushed that way.

HoneyBun said...

So half of me feels sad for Haylie, but the other half is laughing like CARAZY!!!! On the serious side, at least she will follow in her mother's footsteps. I wish I could do that in a young age. Sadly, I got in trouble instead.
Corgan: LUCKY