DISCLAIMER: When your child comes equipped with a faucet for a mouth, the absence of a bib will result in a drenched shirt that looks like this. (Yes that is ALL drool and YES that is a line of it pouring onto the floor)
B taped his hand. I don't know why.
Monday, February 2, 2009
King of the Drool
this is your life Nat D at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 say anything:
haha that is so hilarious! yay i get to see him this weekend! maybe he will be walking by then! still drooling? ok fine.. and baz taped his hand! haha! child abuse i say!
Once I told Matt Child that Jack might have a dirty diaper as he picked him up. Matt said, "it is sweet nectar to me!" I loved that.
Little B drool looks like sweet nectar to me!
at least you wait till you're sleeping.
The boy just loves to make sure he cleans the floor and leaves his DNA mark.
Post a Comment