Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sorta Like Gospel Principles Says Emy

Ok ready for the third back to back fishy post...


So since Bluberry left us each day has been filled with "my fishy died" comments over and over and over again.

So this morning, B flushed Blueberry down the toilet.

Pita- (seeing the empty fish bowl) "Where my fish go? I no see it!"
Me- "Dad flushed it down the toilet."
Pita- "Down the toilet?"
Me- "Yeah so he can go to Heaven."
Pita- "Blueberry go see Jesus."
Me- "Uh yah."
Pita- "Fishy flush the toilet go see Jesus."
Dad- "Yeah all drains lead to the ocean...and Jesus."

5 say anything:

Haylie said...

That sounds so FUNNY! We should make this HUGE toilet, so we can all go to Jesus. That would be fun

Shelly said...

Seriously, seeing these three posts back to back for me was hilarious. If it's any consolation we got a hamster that only lasted like two days before we had to take it back to the pet store for a refund because we made it sick. We got a new one and now we're good. 1 year and counting. Don't be afraid, I know you can do it.

moshi said...

yes. fishy go see Jesus!

carrie said...

It was good catching up on your blog. I like the new look and pictures to your blog. I need to learn how to do that. Hee-larious story about Blueberry. Definitely one to remember. I hope Pita wasn't too heartbroken.

Anonymous said...

Time for another fish!