So I don't know why here recently my nose has been taking a beating. Now, given, it's a rather large nose with lots of area on my full moon face, but it's still only a inch or so in area. Ok maybe a little more than that.
Pita has nailed me in the nose three times in the past few weeks and Chubs, twice. I don't know if it's a message they're sending but it HURTS! I can totally feel the bruising when I touch the bridge of my nose (I promise I do have a bridge of my nose). If this keeps going on I'm going to have to do the celebrity cop out and get a nose job to fix it so I can breathe or whatever their excuse is. Deviated septum or something like that.
Maybe the "job" will get me one step closer to looking like my girl Lucy Liu here...

Ok so it might take more than just a nose job but don't think I haven't been working on it.
A couple of summers ago I put sunscreen everywhere on my face except my cheeks so I could get her signature freckles. B says they're sun spots but they're freckles I tell you!
5 say anything:
haha. get the nose job. now! and while youre at it.. how about them wahoos! you can have whatever you like... haha. jk. i like the way you are. dont change it!
I'd love to have Lucy Liu's nose too. Well actually if we could just switch bodies I'd be happy.
I love you the way you are...
And what you are is pretty and have a great life. I agree with Moshi. Don't change one bit about you.
A deviated septum is only an excuse for cokeheads. I never noticed anything wrong with your nose after all these years. I do, however, have an issue with your disregard for sun protection for some measley freckles.We have a whole new line to treat hyperpigmetation not create it!
I wouldn't mind trading bodies with Lucy! My husband would be thrilled! I love you the way you are! I hope your nose survives. Sometimes the kids are really good at getting mom.
Post a Comment