Monday, January 12, 2009

Galactic Hero

So peep B's wicked Buzz score. He was the 5th highest score today. Ranking him a Galactic Hero.


Oh snap! You better watch out!

5 say anything:

Julie Wong said...

That has to be the coolest thing ever! I am so proud to be related to B., the 5th highest score of Astro Blasters!

Haylie said...

That is so cool. I could never make it that high. I am usually the space ace...
I stink at that game... But it is easier when the ride stops!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm!

carrie said...

Yay B! That's awesome! That's funny....this is one of Mike's favorite rides...he loves trying to beat his score. Maybe they could give each other some insider tips. I always get a kick out watching him get into it...he shoots his laser with his tongue sticking out. :)

kellie bee said...

So at first I was wondering, okay, did Natalie just take pictures the whole time and get that low score,.. but then I see little hands holding the other gun. Pita? :) Way to go!