
So meet our tank... he's almost 18 pounds of pure love (handles)! He joined us May 9, 2008 after holding out right up until his due date. He was born 8 pounds 8 ounces and 21 inches. A lot happens in 2.5 months...look how he's grown. Pita loves her little brother... always giving "big hugs" and kisses... and of course the occasional loving blanket over the face when he's crying.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Meet Chubs aka Jabba
this is your life Nat D at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 say anything:
he looks like you've pieced him together. where's his neck?
I just love him! He's so freakin' adorable, and the rolls only enhance his good looks.
WOW, 18 pounds?!? I was just thinking he doesn't look that chubby... I think when it comes to babies the chubbier the better! He is a handsome little devil :). Matter of fact, I have one chubby little girl I could set him up with, they'd be in baby fat heaven. And let's face it we have a serious shortage of boy babes in the Fifth ward! Glad to see your blog all updated, how fun!
I LOVE HIM. If he's ever missing, check my house before you call 911.
Post a Comment