Saturday, July 26, 2008

Caroline's Wedding






Congrats to Daniel and Caroline Treichler who were married today!

B and I went to the reception at the Summit House in Fullerton which was beautiful and so much fun! I got to hang with my girlfriends, most of them with friendships dating almost 20 years...all the way back to College Park elementary school. This was exciting since three of them are getting married this year alone (yay Leilanie and Nhi!)...the first group since B and I were married in 2001. 'Bout time ladies!

4 say anything:

Steph said...

You look gorgeous!! How fun to have an excuse to get totally dolled up. B is a lucky guy.

carrie said...

What a cute blog! That's so great that you have such close friendships that started back in elementary school. Chubs is getting so big...I think he's grown just in the last couple weeks when I last saw him! Great pictures by the way...love Pita with her designer "sleeves" and "pants"...goes well with her pink and white polka dot underwear!

tiffany Snyder said...

so excited to catch up on your blog.... miss you guys, such a cute happy family... i love pita and chubbs.... too cute...

SeeCilLove said...

I heart ASF girls. Congratulations Caroline! She looks so pretty. You all do!