Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Remember...

Ok so I stole this of Steph's and it should be good for a chuckle or two! Bring it on!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, just about anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!"...misty water-colored memories, of the way we were...."

3 say anything:

Steph said...

Ok...I remember at one of our first "young marrieds" events, we played this game where our spouse had to answer questions about us in the way we would answer the questions. One of the questions was about our best physical attributes. Basil got the question right about how you thought your legs were your best attribute. I totally agree. i also won't mention some of the other answers that came up that evening...

love your guts!!

SeeCilLove said...

you SO don't want me to even start!

kellie bee said...

I remember once when you had got me this super hick outfit for me when I was about 7, a denim skort and white blouse with red bandana decorations on them. Hey--it was a big step up from raggy CrazyShirts and shorts (like Haylie?) But you were tucking my shirt in all nice and to our surprise your nails pinched me on the side leaving a red-ripe little mark. ;)