Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hawaii P3


Today Pita says to me, "Mom, I miss Hawaii, can we go again?" and once again I realize what a loser I am because I never finished my Hawaii blog and never posted my Texas blog. So here we go, the best part of Hawaii yet.

The POOL. I realized I won't go back until my kids are old enough to swim in the ocean because we can spend every day at the pool back home. B bought a water proof digital camera before we left and let me tell you, that can provide HOURS of fun!

Yes, you can be an Asian tourist under water too!
Ammon seriously dances EVERYWHERE.
Chubs was so awesome under water, he never once freaked out!
Throwing up gang signs or flipping me off, I'm not sure which.
Pita would only go under with her dad- like I'm not trustworthy or something.
Arms full.
Snorkeling at Lydegate beach (yes the peace sign up again!)
Airborn
I just love this pic cause they're so pretty, huh?

2 say anything:

Alison said...

Wow. that was an incredible trip!! No wonder Pita wants to go again!

kellie bee said...

Oh man that last picture is great! Chubs is like "hush, baby"... That looks like so much fun, I can't believe baby Basil held his breath under water! Keep the pictures coming!