Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm Committing

To be back with a vengeance. Well at least more than once a month which is where I've been. I don't know what happened to me, oh wait yes I do, something called Facebook happened and I feel like status updates are almost the new blog post. Thank heavens I don't Twitter or you'd never see me again.

BUT I do have excuses. Wanna hear them?
-We got a new computer and a lot of my pictures are stored somewhere else.
(Liar you've been terrible about taking new pictures)
-Our camera broke.
(Sorta liar, it did and you got a new one 3 days later)
-I've been non stop traveling.
(Silly me, I go 3 places and I think it's non stop)

The truth is, I just got plain lazy. But I promise, I'll be back with a post... as soon as B uploads my pics. Hope that's soon.

2 say anything:

Alison said...

Hey great!!! i still look at blogs and I love to read yours!!! Think of it as taking the place of scrapbooking! You can get your blog printed in a book!

moshi said...

ive gotta get me a photo camera. whoa haha i clicked to see if there was a post and whaddya know! there totally was. woohoo! my day is complete!