Ok ok so it's been a month since we went, but now that I have B's laptop quarantined with me, I can blog off what he has here. We were so lucky that my mom had to go to a Pediatrics conference in Kauai and we just had to tag along. B had never been and I think I haven't gone in twelve years or so, so we were excited. Although taking two little ones with was a new adventure.Chubs was a TOTAL delight on the way there. Over tired and outta control. We were so lucky when he fell asleep ten minutes before we landed. BOO.
Thank heavens Pita's at the age that this is FUN for her!
We got into Hawaii pretty late so this is about as good as it gets.
Of course you gotta go to Costco and love how different the offerings are than back home. My favorite? Spam hot dogs. I couldn't justify buying a three pack so I didn't get any. I wish I did. Yum. All you skeptics, you just haven't had Spam fried rice.
We cruised a bunch of their shopping centers, this one we were at almost every day at Kauai Bakery and Cinnamons. They had the most amazing pastries. You have to get the blue book if you go, we lived out of that thing for the week, any place we went was out of there.
B wanted to rent a Jeep and drive around with the top down. One time it was pouring rain and we still left the top off.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Hawaii P1
this is your life Nat D at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 say anything:
That's awesome! So sorry we had to miss that for school of all things, but it looks so beautiful there, and you all look so good in your bathing suits non-stop. :)
Post a Comment