So one of Corgan's fave things to do is rip through people's wallets and pull everything out. I know this is a usual past time of many children... but the best part is that she'll pull your cash out and separate them one by one across the floor. Then your cards. And anything else. My favorite is when she pulls all your receipts out and trashes the floor.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Just like Mom
this is your life Nat D at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 say anything:
Yipee! You better post a lot so I can get the Natalie dosages that I so frequently crave.
My girls prefer to go through purses. Especially mine. Sunday at church, I looked over and saw all my crap all over the floor and what is May walking down the aisle with in not one but BOTH hands? My tampons. Held high and proud.
WOW! She's grown up so much. Wah! I hate that they grow up so fast, they are so cute when they're small, not that they don't get cuter, it's just a reminder of how fast time flies by.
I love the pics! Keep them coming. I'm still trying to keep mine updated, it's fairly new to me. I'll be checking regularly!
Post a Comment